Friday, October 24, 2014

37 weeks! (post by jessi)

BGJ is a Scorpio!  After our appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine on September 2nd we knew that if she showed signs of distress at any of the weekly checkups, Maggie could be induced right there on the spot.  I worried for Maggie having to experience an emergency birth and I worried for BGJ being born too soon.  As each week passed, we got closer and closer to full term – 37 weeks.  Ironically, yesterday also marked the start of what will be BGJs astrological sign, Scorpio.

See, I have a weird thing with Scorpios.  I’m not sure if it’s that there’s an unusually high number of Scorpios who’ve had a significant impact on me or if it’s a combination of coincidence and a Scorpio’s general nature that draws me to them.  But I love my Scorpios.  So, without further ado, here’s a list of my favorite Scorpios:

1.       Maggie Van Duyn, 10/30.  BFF for 20 years!

2.       Kate Jerman, 11/1.  BFF for 24 years!

3.       Colleen Boyd, 11/10.  BFF for 27 years!

4.       Jay Fish, 10/29.  My one and only totally awesome sister-in-law!

5.       Benny Jacobs, 11/20.  My love, my life, my one and only!

6.       Baby Girl Jacobs, TBD.  OMG, it’s destiny!

And a special shout out to all of my other favorite Scorpios – Jenifoo, Nurse Mo, Mini Mi Kacie, Katarina, Jeannine, Kare-bear, Dwade, Reyvan, Jenny, Baby Celia, Baby Hebert, Lori, Jim, Uncle Danny, Uncle Timmy & Alexa!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment